Dominion Training is small enough to ensure that every individual is appropriately catered for and we are also large enough to attract qualified and experienced teaching staff. Dominion Training staff will assist you right from the inquiry stage, choosing the right courses and also ensuring that you graduate with relevant and suitable academic or professional bodies.
With several years of experience in the training industry, Dominion Training offers business, administrative, management and ICT training to customers throughout the Yorkshire Region. Established in 2009, the business is situated in Wakefield.
Dominion Training aims to provide businesses and individuals with accredited training and qualifications that are flexible, affordable and an alternative route to degrees.
The organisation provides businesses and individuals with a professional training and has a modern and well equipped training centre. The fully qualified and experienced personnel ensure clients improves productivity. The services are tailored to empower and enable users to improve productivity every time.
The organisation delivers reliable training that increases efficiency and are perfect for all classes of employees. Accredited and bespoke, the training includes business management, ICT, leadership, motivation, etc.
Here is what we have going on:
- Employability Classes: Tuesdays at 13:00
- Computer Classes: Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 until 13:00
- Business & Administration (Levels 2 & 3): Thursdays at 10:00 until 13:00
- Numeracy: Thursdays at 10:00 until 13:00
- Literacy: Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:00 until 13:00
- ESOL: Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:00 until 13:00
- Education & Training (PTLLS) (Level 3): 27th July to 30th July 2015
- Food Hygiene (Level 2): 30th July
- First Aid Training: 4th Aug 2015
- Education & Training (CTLLS) (Level 4): 10th Aug to 15th Aug 2015
- Door Supervisors Training: 26th Oct to 30th Oct 2015
- CCTV Training: 9th Nov to 12th Nov 2015
- Rail Engineering Track Maintenence: Start Date to be confirmed